Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Perfect Time and Place to Watch Cartoons

Ah yes..the mythical 1st post:

Yea, I watch a lotta cartoons.

For years now I (we) have watched cartoons in bed right before we go to sleep.

It's a great way to unwind.. I find the 30-60 minutes before sleep to be the ideal Toon Time. I suggest you give it a try.

I'm gonna be posting my thoughts and reviews on all kinds of cartoon stuff. Top 10 lists, The best of Hanna Barbera, favorite cartoon movies, overrated cartoons, underrated cartoons, what to avoid, what you MUST buy/rent and watch...you get the idea.

Leave comments. We can argue about when The Simpsons jumped the shark. Or why anime is often times overrated.



(the picture is of what's on my bookshelf in my bedroom as of right now...waaay more stuff in the living room)

No comments: